Hello,

In my solrconfig.xml file I am setting the attribute hl.snippets to 3. When
I perform a search, it returns only a single snippet for each highlighted
field. However, when I set the hl.snippets field manually as a search
parameter, I get up to 3 highlighted snippets. This is the configuration
that I am using to set the highlighted parameters:

<fragmenter name="regex" class="org.apache.solr.highlight.RegexFragmenter"
default="true">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="hl.snippets">3</str>
      <str name="hl.fragsize">100</str>
      <str name="hl.regex.slop">0.5</str>
      <str name="hl.regex.pattern">\w[-\w ,/\n\"']{50,150}</str>
    </lst>
</fragmenter>

I tried setting hl.fragmenter=regex as a parameter as well, to be sure that
it was using the correct one, and the result set is the same. Any ideas what
could be causing this attribute not to be read? It has me concerned that
other attributes are being ignored as well.

Thanks,

Mark Ferguson