I'ev had a chance to play with this more and noticed the query does run fine
but it only updates the records that are already indexed it doesn't add new
ones.

The only option that i'ev found so far is to do a full-import with the
"clean=false" attribute and created_date > last_indexed_date...

Is there a better way?

Thanks