Hi All,

I have a multiple language supporting schema in which there is a separate field
for every language.

I have a field "product_name" to store product name and its description that
can be in any user preferred language.
This can be stored in fields product_name_EN if user prefers English language,
product_name_SCH if user prefers Simplified Chinese language.
The WhitespaceTokenizerFactory and filter EnglishPorterFilterFactory are
applied on product_name_EN.
The CJKAnalyzer and CJKTokenizer are applied on product_name_SCH.

e.g. Value can be : ElectrolyticCapacitor - 被对立的电容器以价值220µF

Now my problem is: Which field do I store the above value?
product_name_EN OR product_name_SCH OR should it be something else?

How do I find out which analyzers should get applied for this field.

Did any one face a similar situation before.
Please help ASAP.

Thanks,
~Mukta