Paul,

Thanks for the feedback and it does work.  So if I understand this the app
server code (Jetty) is not reading in the environment variables for the
other libraries I need.  How do I add the JDBC files to the path so that I
don't need to copy the files into the directory?  Does jetty have a config
file I should look at?