Hi Noble,

In my case, Institutions can be entered in two different ways.

1. Institutions information is directly present in the INSTITUTION table.
(Note - Such institutions ARE NOT present in INSTITUTION_SOURCE_MAP table.).

In this case, I have INSTITUTION as the parent entity. And INSTITUTION_TYPE
as child entry in order to retrieve the institution_type.

2. Institutions are mapped to INSTITUTION table through
INSTITUTION_SOURCE_MAP table. (In this case, user can search institutions
based on INSTITUTION_SOURCE_MAP fields.)

So here INSTITUTION_SOURCE_MAP table is parent entity. And INSTITUTION is
the child entity.

How else can I specify the relationship?

Thanks,
Manu