Hey Shalin,

In the begining (when the error was appearing) i had
<ramBufferSizeMB>32</ramBufferSizeMB>
and no maxBufferedDocs set

Now I have:
<ramBufferSizeMB>32</ramBufferSizeMB>
<maxBufferedDocs>50</maxBufferedDocs>

I think taht setting maxBufferedDocs to 50 I am forcing more disk writting
than I would like... but at least it works fine (but a bit slower,opiously).

I keep saying that the most weird thing is that I don't have that problem
using solr1.3, just with the nightly...

Even that it's good that it works well now, would be great if someone can
give me an explanation why this is happening