Hi all

I am using solr to index data from my database.
In my database there is a timestamp field of which data will be in the form
of,
15-09-08 06:28:38.442000000 AM. The column is of type TIMESTAMP in the
oracle db.
So in the schema.xml  i have mentioned as:
   <field name="LOGIN_TIMESTAMP" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true" />

While indexing data in the debug mode i get this timestamp  value as
<arr>
    <str>oracle.sql.TIMESTAMP:oracle.sql.timest...@f536e8</str>
</arr>

And when i do a searching this value is not displaying while all other
fields indexed along with it are getting displayed.

1) So do i need to write a custom transformer to add these values to the
2)And if yes I am confused how it is? Is there a sample code somewhere?
I have tried the sample TrimTransformer and it is working. But can i convert
this string to a valid date format.(I am not a java expert..:-( )?

Expecting your reply
Thanks in advance
Con