For eg. if I search George, I should get FirstName, LastName and Country of
first and second rows only, and if I search Bush no value should be
returned.

I tried by providing various options for the <field> at schema.xml
   <field name="FirstName" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />
   <field name="LastName" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />
   <field name="Country" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />

But it is not providing the exact results.

How can I change the field attributes to get this result? Or is there
someother configs for this?

Expecting reply
Thanks in advance
con