Hi Solr Users,

To learn solr, I worked thru Grant Ingersoll's "What's new with Apache Solr"
article on Developerworks.

Everything works and is setup correctly, but when I change the 'url'
attribute in the entity declaration to a url on my intranet that requires
basic authentication (username and password),  I get a HTTP 401 error when
solr attempts to read the rss feed and update the index.

Question: is there a way to specify a username and password for solr to use
for an HttpDataSource?

Any suggestions on how to solve this issue?

I've been using Lucene for awhile, but am new to solr.  Solr is fantastic!

Thanks for your help,
.Burt