Hi,

We're evaluating the use of Solr for use in a web application.  I've got the
web application configured to use an embedded instance of Solr for queries
(setup as a slave), and a remote instance for writes (setup as a master).

The replication scripts are running fine and the embedded slave does appear
to be getting the updates, but queries run against the embedded slave don't
show up until I restart the web application.  We're using SolrJ as our
interface to Solr.

Can anyone provide any insight into why updates don't show up until after a
webapp restart?

Thanks,
Erik