Hey Gunaranjan,

I have the same scenario as you.

A lucene index is denormalized. It should not contain entity relationship.
When I need to do something like you are doing, I group the related values
in one field.

Let's say we have 2 credit cards. the first has id 30459673 and taxes at
1.5%/month and the second has id 56305 and taxes at 2.5%. What I do is
create a multivalued field that I index the values as "id ^ taxes". In the
client side I put the logic to parse the string in a convenient way to work
with the values. I expect that helps you.

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim