Okay, so what if I added a "rating" field users could update from like
1-5, and then did something like this:

/solr/select?indent=on&debugQuery=on&rows=99&q=body:+something AND
type:I _val_:product(score, rating); _val_ desc, id desc

Would that sort the resultset by the product of the score and the rating?

-Reece