Hi,

I am trying out the dynamic field in schema.xml with its attribute as true.
Right now I indexing 10000 articles having five fields in which the two fields
are explicitly mention as text field and others are the dynamic fields. But
while search if the query is fired on the last of the dynamic field then the
results are retrieved but not for the earlier dynamic fields.

Eg:  A, B, C, D and E  are the fields. A and B are the explicitly mentioned
fields with A fields having attribute as indexed=true and stored=true and B is
having indexed=true. Here A field is unique so is a required fields.
Other fields coming (C, D and E) are considered as dynamic fields with
attribute indexed=true. So if search is made on E the results are retrieved but
results are not coming while search on C and D.
I have also cross verified with document frequency count. The document
frequency count is coming for A, B and C field but not on C and D fields.
I am stuck up on this issue. Is the schema ( my thinking ) is wrong or
something else.

Regards,
Sagar Khetkade
Plug in to the MSN Tech channel for a full update on the latest gizmos that
made an impact.
http://computing.in.msn.com/