On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Fergus McMenemie <fer...@twig.me.uk> wrote:

> Shalin,
>
> OK!
>
> I got myself a JIRA account and opened solr-1000 and followed the
> wiki instructions on creating a patch which I have now uploaded! Only
> problem is that while the fix seems fine the test case I added to
> TestFileListEntityProcessor.java fails. I need somebody who knows
> what they are doing to point out what I am doing wrong and/or how
> to debug test failures.

Thanks!

I'll take a look at the test.

> It would also be nice if I knew how to run or debug one Junit
> test rather than all of them, which takes almost 8min.

The following command can run a single test:
ant -Dtestcase=TestFileListEntityProcessor test

Also, since DIH is a contrib inside solr, you can execute the "test-contrib"
ant target to run only the tests included in contrib projects.

PS: Congratulations to be the lucky one to create the 1000th issue in Solr
:-)

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.