Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
That should be fine (but apparently isn't), as long as you don't have some very
slow machine or if your caches are are large and configured to copy a lot of
data on commit.

this is becoming more and more problematic. we have periods where we get 10 of these exceptions in a 4 second period. how do i diagnose what the cause is, or alternatively work around it?

when you say "copy" are you talking about copyFields or something else?

we commit on every update, but each update is very small... just a few hundred bytes on average.