On Feb 4, 2009, at 7:54 PM, Rupert Fiasco wrote:

Awesome! After reading up on the links you sent me I got it all working. Thanks!

FYI - I did previously come across one of the links you sent over:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckerRequestHandler

But what threw me off is that when I started reading about that
yesterday, in the first paragraph it says that this component is
deprecated and to use SpellCheckComponent - so at that point I stopped
reading and went over to the component page. If I had kept reading I
would have encountered all of the gritty details that I in fact needed
to get it to work. The wiki entry makes it seem old and deprecated and
is no longer relevant, but it certainly is.

Hmmm, yeah, I see your point. Some people still use the SpellCheckerReqHandler. I made it more explicit on each of the pages by linking to a separate page: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckingAnalysis Feel free to add/modify based on your experience!

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Nutch/Mahout mail/wiki/docs/ JIRA) using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search