Hello,

I am having bother with forEach. I have XML source documents containing
many embedded images within mediaBlock elements. Each image has a an
associated caption. I want to implement a separate image search function
which searches the captions and brings back the associated image.

 <entity name="x"
    dataSource="myfilereader"
    processor="XPathEntityProcessor"
    url="${jc.fileAbsolutePath}"
    stream="false"
    forEach="/record | /record/mediaBlock"

 <field column="vurl"
xpath="/record/mediaBlock/mediaObject/@vurl" />
 <field column="imgCpation"
xpath="/record/mediaBlock/caption"  />

Is is OK to have an xpath expression within forEach which is a child
of another of the forEach xpath expressions?

Or.. is there a better way of doing this?

Regards

Fergus McMenemie               Email:fer...@twig.me.uk
Techmore Ltd                   Phone:(UK) 07721 376021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer