On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <
otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Right.  But I was trying to point out that a single 150MB Document is not
> in fact what the o.p. wants to do.  For example, if your 150MB represents,
> say, a whole book, should that really be a single document?  Or should
> individual chapters be separate documents, for example?

Yes, a 150MB document is probably not a good idea. I am only trying to point
out that even if he writes multiple documents in a 150MB batch, he may still
hit the OOME because all the XML is written to memory first and then out to
the server.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.