Hi alll

I am trying to run delta-import. For this I am having the below
data-config.xml

<dataConfig>
        <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource"
driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
url="*******" user="****" password="*********"/>
                <document>
                        <entity name="users" transformer="TemplateTransformer
pk="USER_ID"
                        query="select USERS.USER_ID, USERS.USER_NAME,
USERS.CREATED_TIMESTAMP
FROM USERS, CUSTOMERS where USERS.USER_ID = CUSTOMERS.USER_ID"

                    deltaquery="select USERS.USER_ID, USERS.USER_NAME,
USERS.CREATED_TIMESTAMP FROM USERS, CUSTOMERS where USERS.USER_ID =
CUSTOMERS.USER_ID" >
                                <field column="rowtype" template="users" />
                        </entity>
                </document>
</dataConfig>

But nothing is happening when i call
http://localhost:8080/solr/users/dataimport?command=delta-import. Whereas
the dataimport.properties is getting updated with the time at which
delta-import is run.

Where as http://localhost:8080/solr/users/dataimport?command=full-import is
properly inserting data.

Can anybody suggest what is wrong with this configuration.

Thanks
con