On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are not supposed to have duplicates is a bit strong - I was over reading
> into something Yonik had mentioned in the past. It looks like its supposed
> to become more useful:

Well, perhaps slightly more deterministic so that two queries return
the same results.
I think we should stick with the position that duplicate docs in
shards is an error, but that we handle it gracefully w/o blowing up.
Things like facet counts, paging, etc, will be slightly off.

-Yonik
Lucene/Solr? http://www.lucidimagination.com