I am indexing a document with field 'name'. The values of the field 'name' are
like: Apple Corp, Apple iPod, Apple Games, Indian Apple, West Apple Corporation
and  The Applemint Gimlet.

Now my question is how to configure the field 'name' in my Solr configuration
and schema, so that when I search for name:Apple.
The query should return results all entities that contain word the 'Apple'. And
not just words that start with 'Apple'.
In this the expected result for the search query name:Apple are
 Apple Corp,
 Apple iPod,
 Apple Games
 Indian Apple,
 West Apple Corporation
 The Applemint Gimlet.

Also another requirement is to sort the results that start with Apple as:
 Apple Corp,
 Apple Games
 Apple iPod,
 Indian Apple,