Hi,
  We have had some success in indexing our catalog proof-of-concept
project, Now we want to add information such as packages and accessories
which have a slightly different schema.

  I am wondering if its possible to add multiple indexes in the same
solr instance or should we think about redefining our existing schema
and trying to fit both our existing product data and the new data into
the same index.

  What are the pros and cons of either approach ? Has anyone had similar
situations before ? We would highly appreciate hearing your opinions
about this issue.

Sincerely
Shantanu Deo
AT&T eCommerce Web Hosting - Release Management
Office: (425)288-6081
email: sd1...@att.com