Thanks man.
I just tried what u suggested but I am getting following error when
performing request
Mar 11, 2009 6:00:28 PM org.apache.solr.update.SolrIndexWriter getDirectory
WARNING: No lockType configured for C:\dw-solr\solr\./data/index/ assuming
'simple'
Mar 11, 2009 6:00:29 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: org.apache.lucene.store.LockObtainFailedException: Lock obtain timed
out:
simplefsl...@c:\dw-solr\solr\.\data\index\lucene-1d6c0059ac2f9f2c83acf749af7e0906-write.lock
        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:85)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.init(IndexWriter.java:1140)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:938)
        at
org.apache.solr.update.SolrIndexWriter.<init>(SolrIndexWriter.java:116)

Any ideas???

-Ashish