If my data-config.xml contains multiple root level entities
what is the expected action if I call full-import without an
entity=XXX sub-command?

Does it process all entities one after the other or only the
first? (It would be useful IMHO if it only did the first.)

>On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Fergus McMenemie <fer...@twig.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can anybody describe the intended purpose, or provide a
>> few examples, of how the DIH entity= command option works.
>>
>> Am I supposed to build a data-conf.xml file which contains
>> many different alternate entities.. or ????
>>

>With the entity parameter you can specify the name of any root entity and
>import only that one. You can specify multiple entity parameters too. For
>example:
>/dataimport?command=full-import&entity=x&entity=y
>
>You may need to specify preImportDeleteQuery separately on each entity to
>make sure all documents are not deleted.
>--
>Regards,
>Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Fergus McMenemie               Email:fer...@twig.me.uk
Techmore Ltd                   Phone:(UK) 07721 376021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer