Hi,

I am creating indexes in Solr and facing an unusual issue.

I am creating 5 indexes and xml file of 4th index is malformed. So, while
creating indexes it properly submits index #1, 2 & 3 and throws exception
after submission of index 4.

Now, if I look for index #1,2 & 3, it doesnt show up, which I think is
happening because the operation is not committed yet. But these indexes must
be lying somewhere temporarily in the Solr and I am not able to delete these

Please suggest as where I can find these indexes and delete them.

Thanks,
Amit