I add :
"è" => "e" to mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt

and add the following fieldType:

<fieldType name="textCharNorm" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100" >
  <analyzer>
    <charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory"
mapping="mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt"/>
    <tokenizer class="solr.CharStreamAwareWhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>
  </analyzer>
</fieldType>

By still have the same probleme ! it's only work when i store ISO string
into UTF-8 data base (ex: store solène not solène)............ :,(