Hi Erick,

I still don't get it.The scenario is like this.

Intially i indexed the content with the stop word filter at both index time
and query time.That means
the stop words are not there in the index .

Now i removed the stop filter only at query time so that a query like this
will not fetch results
content:the AND id:8  as due to the stop filter this query becomes just id:8
and returns results.

Why would i have to reindex as there shloud not be any stop words in the
index in the first place.

Thanks for your time .

Regards