I want following output from solr:
I index a field with value -> A B;C D;E F
I have applied a pattern tokenizer on this field because I know the value
will contain ";"
<fieldtype name="conditionText" class="solr.TextField" >
                        <analyzer>
                <tokenizer class="solr.PatternTokenizerFactory" pattern=";" />
                        </analyzer>
        </fieldtype>

So it indexes A B, C D, E F properly... So I get facets
A B (1)
C D (1)
E F (1)
This is the exact output of facets I want.

But I also want to search this document when I just search individual word
'A' or 'D' etc.
So I want facets exactly same as above but at the same time to be able to
search on individual words also.

Is there a way to achieve this???
Thanks in advance,
Ashish