Hi,
Sorry I still don't know what should I do ???
I can see in my log which clearly optimize somewhere even if my command is
deltaimport&optimize=false
is it a parameter to add to the commit or to the snappuller or ???

Mar 24 23:02:44 search-01 jsvc.exec[22812]: Mar 24, 2009 11:02:44 PM
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SolrWriter persistStartTime INFO: Wrote
last indexed time to dataimport.properties
Mar 24 23:02:44 search-01 jsvc.exec[22812]: Mar 24, 2009 11:02:44 PM
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder commit INFO: Full Import
completed successfully
Mar 24 23:02:44 search-01 jsvc.exec[22812]: Mar 24, 2009 11:02:44 PM
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2 commit INFO: start
commit(optimize=true,waitFlush=false,waitSearcher=true)

thanks a lot for your help