The tool says there are no problems. Solr is pointing to the right directory so not sure what is preventing it from returning any results. Any ideas? Here is the output:

Segments file=segments_2 numSegments=1 version=FORMAT_USER_DATA [Lucene 2.9]
  1 of 1: name=_0 docCount=18021
    compound=false
    hasProx=true
    numFiles=9
    size (MB)=8.389
    has deletions [delFileName=_0_1.del]
    test: open reader.........OK [18 deleted docs]
    test: fields, norms.......OK [35 fields]
test: terms, freq, prox...OK [60492 terms; 1157700 terms/docs pairs; 1224063 tokens] test: stored fields.......OK [386828 total field count; avg 21.487 fields per doc] test: term vectors........OK [0 total vector count; avg 0 term/ freq vector fields per doc]

No problems were detected with this index.

Nasseam