I was using  a nightly build DIH 1.4 from last week, then I upgraded to the
latest nightly build and still the same problem. :-(

I look forward to hearing from you...

P.S. in a previous post I asked something very similar and you replied to me
suggesting to use Solrj for the integration with Solrj and a
DateFormatTransformer for DIH.

In fact I am using both Solrj and DIH because my data come from Java
serialized objects (thus I use Solrj for the import) and from an Oracle DB
(thus I use DIH).

Cheers,
Giovanni