Thanks for your reply. Yes, I restarted the servlet container, and run my
java code to reindex again, I tested with analysis page also.
StandardFilterFactory is not removing dots in the L.I.C. Below is the
analyser output. Sohould I use WhiteSpaceTokenizerFactory with the
StandardFilterFactory ?

The index Analyzer
org.apache.solr.analysis.StandardTokenizerFactory {}
term position   1
term text       L.I.C
term type       <HOST>
source start,end        0,5
payload
org.apache.solr.analysis.StandardFilterFactory {}
term position   1
term text       L.I.C
term type       <HOST>
source start,end        0,5
payload
org.apache.solr.analysis.LowerCaseFilterFactory {}
term position   1
term text       l.i.c
term type       <HOST>
source start,end        0,5