Thanks Hoss. I haven't had time to try it yet, but that is exactly the kind of help I was looking for.
Brent

Chris Hostetter wrote:
: As for the second part, I was thinking of trying to replace the standard
: SolrIndexSearcher with one that employs a MultiSearcher.  But I'm not very
: familiar with the workings of Solr, especially with respect to the caching
: that goes on.  I thought that maybe people who are more familiar with it might
: have some tips on how to go about it.  Or perhaps there are reasons that make
: this a bad idea. If your indexes are all local, then using a MultiReader would be simpler trying to shoehorn MultiSearcher type logic into SolrIndexSearcher.

-Hoss

--
Brent Palmer
Widernet.org