Hi Noble.
Thank you very much. I will download the latest solr nightly build.
Please note this is the another problem which I think is bug.

I am trying out load balancing feature in Solr 1.4 using LBHTTPSolrServer.

Below is setup
I have three solr server. A, B and C.

Now the problem is if I make first two solr server (Note I have specified A,
B, C in order) i.e A and B down then it throws and exception. It does not
check it with server C. Though the server C is still active.

In short the if only last server specified in the constructor is active then
I get a Exception and query doesnot get fired.

Is it a bug or what may be the exact problem.

Regards,
Allahbaksh