Thank you. We tried your suggestion but we are still getting the following problem:

<fieldType name="category" class="solr.TextField">
        <analyzer type="store">
        <tokenizer class="solr.PatternTokenizerFactory" pattern=";"/>
        </analyzer>
</fieldType>

<field name="my_facet" type="category" indexed="true" stored="false" multiValued="true"/>

Sample data:
level one;level two;level three;
level one;level two;level threeB;

When we query for:
level one;level two;level three;*

We are getting back :
level one;level two;level threeB;

Even though the B is before the semicolon. Any idea why?

Thank you,
Nasseam

Check out our solr-powered Ajax search+nav solution:
http://factbook.bodukai.com/