The id field and testScore fields are name value pairs for each id i have a
testScore.When I search based on id  how do I know the position.I there any
method  or api in solr which gives me the position.

I have not understand the second part of your reply.Can you please tell me
how I can do with making those fields non multivalued.If possible some
example or code is help ful

Thanks,
Raju