Hello Hoss,

thank you for your reply.

I have no problems subclassing the SolrDispatchFilter...but where shall I
configure it? :-)

I cannot find any doc/wiki explaining how to configure a custom dispatch
filter.

I believe it should be in solrconfig.xml

<requestDispatcher ...> ... </requestDispatcher>

Any idea? Is there a schema for solrconfig.xml? It would make my life
easier... ;-)

Thanks,
Giovanni