Hey there,
I would like to give very low boost to the docs that match field_a = 54.
I have tried

<str name="bq">field_a:54^0.00001</str>

but it's not working. In the opposite case, I mean to give hight boost
doing:

<str name="bq">field_a:54^10000</str>

it works perfect. I supose it is because I do the search in 6 fields and a
summation is happening so.. even if I am seting boost to 0.00001 the sum
with other fields boost makes the bq to almost not take effect (and negative
boost is not allowed). Is that the reason? Any clue how could I reach my
goal?

Thanks in advance