With dismax, to get all terms required, set mm (minimum match) to 100%

        Erik

On May 11, 2009, at 4:08 AM, dabboo wrote:

Sorry to mention in the problem that I am trying to do this with dismax request. Without dismax request, it is working fine but not with dismax
request.

Avlesh Singh wrote:

Having <solrQueryParser defaultOperator="AND"/> in your schema.xml should
address your requirements.

Cheers
Avlesh