Thats probably Jira #1063. We have only seen it in the spellcheck
results and only in PHPS and not in PHP ResponseWriter.

-
Markus Jelsma                  Buyways B.V.             Tel. 050-3118123
Technisch Architect            Friesestraatweg 215c     Fax. 050-3118124
http://www.buyways.nl          9743 AD Groningen        KvK  01074105