Hi All
i am having a query being constructed at runtime. For example from
freemarker i am getting a string like
vehicleType:Sedan+features:mast antenna+msrp:[10000 TO 20000].
When i make a solrJ call i have to manually check the data type of the
field. For text search i have to append double quotes and for ranges as it
is. hence my solrJ Query String will be like
"vehicleType:\"Sedan\" AND features:\"mast antenna\" AND msrp:[10000 TO
20000]"
Is there any easy way of doing the query with out any changes, or i can use
any inbuilt solr feature which is smart enough to do full text search and i
dont have to exclusively give the double quotes.
For example msrp is of type slong, which brings me to the question of
difference between long and slong.
Can any body please anwer this