Hi,

I am not getting correct results with a Query which has multiple AND | OR
operator.

Query Format q=((A AND B) OR (C OR D) OR E)

?q=((intAgeFrom_product_i:[0+TO+3]+AND+intAgeTo_product_i:[3+TO+*])+OR+(intAgeFrom_product_i:[0+TO+3]+AND+intAgeTo_product_i:[0+TO+3])+OR+(ageFrom_product_s:Adult))&qt=dismaxrequest

Query return correct result without Dismaxrequest, but incorrect results
with Dismaxrequest.

I have to use dismaxrequest because i need boosting of search results

According to some posts there are issues with AND | OR operator with
dismaxrequest.
Please let me know if anyone has faced the same problem and if there is any
way to make the query work with dismaxrequest.

I also believe that there is some patch available for this in one of the
JIRA. I would appreciate if somebody can let me know the URL, so that I can
take a look at the patch.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks,
Amit Garg