This problem is related with the default operator in dismax. Currently OR is
the default operator and it is behaving perfectly fine. I have changed the
default operator in schema.xml to AND, I also have changed the minimum match
to 100%.

But it seems like AND as default operator doesnt work with Dismax.
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Amit Garg