Da: Ensdorf Ken [ensd...@zoominfo.com]
Inviato: venerdì 22 maggio 2009 18.16
A: 'solr-user@lucene.apache.org'
Oggetto: RE: Filtering query terms

> When I try testing the filter "solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory" I get
> different results calling the following urls:
>
>  1. http://[server-ip]:[server-port]/solr/[core-
> name]/select/?q=all%3Apapa&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on
>  2. http://[server-ip]:[server-port]/solr/[core-
> name]/select/?q=all%3APaPa&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

In this case, the WordDelimiterFilterFactory is kicking in on your second
search, so "APaPa" is split into "APa" and "Pa".  You can double-check this by
using the analysis tool in the admin UI -
http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/analysis.jsp

> Besides, when trying to test the "solr.ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory" I
> get different results calling the following urls:
>
>  1. http://[server-ip]:[server-port]/solr/[core-
> name]/select/?q=all%3Apapa&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on
>  2. http://[server-ip]:[server-port]/solr/[core-
> name]/select/?q=all%3ApapĂ &version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

Not sure what it happening here, but again I would check it with the analysi
tool

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,