Yes, those terms are important in calculating the relevancy scores so they
are not in the filter queries.  I was hoping if I can cache everything about
a field, any combinations on the field values will be read from cache. Then
it does not matter if I query for field1:(02 04 05), or field1:(01 02) or
field1:03 the response time is equally quick.  Is there anyway to achieve
that?
Yeah, the range queries are also a bottleneck too, I will give the TrieRange
fields a try.  Thanks for you advice.

Best Regards,
Shi Quan He