Hi,

I'm trying to implement a full-text search but can't get the right result
with a Phrase query search. The field I search through was indexed as a
"text" field. The phrase was "It was as long as a tree". During both
indexing and searching the StopWordsFiler was on. For a search I used these
settings:
<requestHandler name="bookdismax" class="solr.SearchHandler" >
  <lst name="defaults">
   <str name="defType">dismax</str>
   <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
   <str name="qf">
      title author category content
   </str>
   <str name="fl">
      id,title,author,isbn,category,content,score
   </str>
   <int name="qs">100</int>
   <str name="hl.fl">content</str>
  </lst>
</requestHandler>

But I the returned docs list was empty. Using Solr Admin console for
debugging showed that parsedquery=+() ().
Switching the StopwordsFilter off during searching didn't help either.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Sergey