On Jun 6, 2009, at 3:38 AM, Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् wrote:

can it be added into the solrconfig.xml or solr.xml ?

Yes, but for what I'm working on, I'd rather not have to do it.

Seems like I might be able to get at it by having the Servlet add it onto something that is available like the core or the config.

I'll look into it.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Shalin Shekhar