I have a text field from where I remove stop words, as a first approximation
I use facets to see the most common words in the text, but.. stopwords are
there, and if I search documents having the stopwords, then , there are no
documents in the answer.
You can test it in this address (using solrjs, the texts are in spanish but
you can check in top words that "que" or "en" are there) but if you click on
them to perform the search no results  are given
http://projecte01.development.barcelonamedia.org/fonetic/
or the administrator at
http://projecte01.development.barcelonamedia.org/solr/admin
so you can check wat's going on on the content field.
I use the DataImportHandler to import the data, and
Solr analyzer shows me how  the stopwords are removed from both the query
and the indexed text, but why facets show me these words?