Manepalli, Kalyan schrieb:
Hi,
I am trying to customize the response that I receive from Solr. In the
index I have multiple fields that contain the same data in different
language.
At the query time client specifies the language. Based on this param,
I want to return the value, copied into a different field.
Eg:
<str name="location_da_dk">Lubang, Filippinerne</str>
<str name="location_de_de">Lubang, Philippinen</str>
<str name="location_en_us">Lubang, Philippines</str>
<str name="location_es_es">Lubang, Filipinas</str>

If the user specifies language as de_de, then I want to return the
result as <str name="location">Lubang, Philippinen</str>

If you control how the client works, you could also consider using an
internationalization technology such as GNU Gettext for this purpose.
May or may not make sense in your particular situation.

Michael Ludwig
        • Re: Custo... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
          • Re: C... Avlesh Singh
            • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
            • ... Fergus McMenemie
              • ... Otis Gospodnetic
              • ... Manepalli, Kalyan
              • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
            • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
      • Re: Customizi... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
  • Re: Customizing result... Michael Ludwig