Thanks for the advice. Glad you like the site! Yes, we are using the new multi-select support to do this. At first, we wrote our own client- side solution to allow for multi-select which was super complex but moved to the built-in solr support as soon as we found it. Excellent feature!

-Nasseam

Solr-powered Ajax search+nav:
http://factbook.bodukai.com/